eyetec is a trusted partner for healthcare industries, because of its combined experience in both compliance as well as technical aspects of pharmaceutical manufacturing, backed up by more than twenty years of experience in GMP manufacturing.
As our business is rapidly growing we are looking for talented people to join our team!
Are you passionate about pharmaceutical technology and ready to make your mark in an expanding company? Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
We are looking for a Process Engineer Vision Technology with a professional bachelor or master’s degree in electronics, electromechanics, automation or equivalent through experience.
- Because eyetec provides in-depth training, prior work experience is not a prerequisite, however, experience in automation is a plus.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have an analytical mind that quickly unravels problems to find appropriate technical solutions.
- You understand and appreciate GMP working conditions, and you diligently respect the pharmaceutical client's procedures.
- Most importantly: you are passionate about immersing yourself in pharmaceutical technology and are keen to join a company in full expansion.
- You have a passion for electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- You are flexible and customer-oriented.
As a Service Engineer Vision Technology, you carry out vision-technical process optimisations on the production of high-tech pharmaceutical inspection machines in Belgium, the Netherlands, and the North of France.
As part of your onboarding, you will be given thorough training in the specific inspection machines (vision technology), and pharmaceutical regulations (GMP).
After your training, you will be responsible for carrying out corrective/preventive maintenance and vision-technical process optimisations and corresponding system qualifications. In this capacity, you will report to the technical director of eyetec.
Specifically, this involves the following responsibilities:
- Optimisations of vision-technical programs to improve 'inspection performance' and resolve failure of inspection machines.
- Execution of PLC optimisations.
- PLC optimisations (if required)
- Qualification of systems in a GMP environment.
- Monitoring engineering runs and process validation runs
- Consulting with various client departments such as technical service, quality, and engineering.
- Participation in new machine projects.
- Providing training.
- Installation, commissioning and qualification of new machines or modifications to existing machines.
- And carrying out cause and risk analyses relating to machines.
What we offer
A full-time position where you will receive:
- Extensive training in an exceptional, exciting, and complex market.
- The required tools to carry out your job such as a company car and mobile phone.
- Opportunities to excel and grow within a young and dynamic company.
- Challenging assignments, an attractive salary, and extra-legal benefits.
Our office is located in Turnhout, but we have a flexible working-from-home policy. You will also be working nationally and internationally on a regular basis to carry out customer interventions.
Want to join our team? Apply now at [email protected]!apply now
want to get to know us better? watch this video!