Who is ‘we’?
eyetec is an innovative and dynamic company, located in Turnhout with a national and international client base and global operations. eyetec is a renowned player in the world of pharmaceutical equipment, with increasing market shares.
eyetec is a small but growing team of curious team players who take pride in their job but also value the team dynamic. At eyetec we work independently and flexibly on a basis of trust. We also make room for fun, to increase the sense of belonging.
Are you passionate about pharmaceutical technology and ready to make your mark in an expanding company? Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
What will you be doing as a Service Engineer Pharma Equipment?
As a service engineer you will be supporting our projects and maintenance activities within the pharmaceutical sector.
The main task of a service engineer is to ensure that the equipment is installed, tested and maintained properly.
To familiarize yourself with the technical aspects and GMP regulations (qualification + validation) you will initially be trained in the technical and GMP aspects of the job and you will carry out the installation, testing and maintenance activities together with a colleague.
Your actual tasks
execute preventive and corrective maintenance;
support projects involving new and existing machines:
Installation, start-up and SAT (Site Acceptance Testing)
Co-ordination of some of the activities
act as a point of contact for after-sales activities for some customers;
execute risk analyses and test protocols;
qualify systems in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment;
support of after sales activities once the machines have been released for production;
consult with the various parties at our customers such as production, technical service, quality and engineering;
support complex technical interventions or improvements to the machines;
carry out cause and risk analyses relating to the machines.
You report to eyetec’s after-sales responsible.
What is expected of you?
- You hold a Professional Bachelor’s degree with preferably several years of experience in electronics, chemistry, electromechanics or automation, or equivalent work experience. If you have a different degree and think you are eligible for this position, please motivate this in your cover letter.
- Ideally you have several years of experience with service engineering in a GMP environment. If you have no experience with washing machines, autoclaves, ... you will receive intensive training in the relevant processes and machines to support our projects. Moreover, if necessary, you will also receive training in pharmaceutical legislation (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Experience in a GMP environment, fault maintenance and/or knowledge of autoclaves, washing machines and measurement and control systems is a plus.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills you are fluent in Dutch and English. Basic French is a plus.
- You boast strong technical writing skills.
- You have an analytical mind that breaks down problems to arrive at the most appropriate and cost-efficient (technical) solution.
- A regulated (GMP) environment doesn’t faze you: you adhere closely to the procedures of the pharmaceutical client.
- And above all, you have the ambition to grow with a company in full expansion and delve into technology and service engineering.
- You have a flexible and customer-oriented attitude.
What we offer
You have the chance to grow in a young and passionate company
The opportunity to hone your high-tech technology and project management skills
Our office is located in Turnhout, but we have a flexible working from home policy. You will be carrying out customer interventions in Belgium and the Netherlands; our suppliers are based in Italy.
What our colleagues say about eyetec
Want to know what our colleagues think about eyetec? Find their opinions here.
Place of deployment
Our office is located at Slachthuisstraat 96 in Turnhout.apply now