eyetec is an innovative and dynamic company, located in Turnhout with a national and international client base and global operations. eyetec is a renowned player in the world of pharmaceutical equipment, with increasing market shares.
eyetec is a small but growing team of curious team players who take pride in their job but also value the team dynamic. At eyetec we work independently and flexibly on a basis of trust. We also make room for fun, to increase the sense of belonging.
Are you passionate about pharmaceutical technology and ready to make your mark in an expanding company? Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
What will you be doing as a Project Engineer Pharma Equipment?
As a project engineer you will be deployed on projects within the pharmaceutical sector.
The main task of a project engineer is to ensure that the projects (including all necessary deliverables) or any subactivities of projects (such as machine testing) are delivered within the allotted time frame and budget.
As a project engineer you coordinate and monitor projects at pharmaceutical companies. You are responsible for delivering these projects including all the necessary deliverables on time and within budget. To familiarise yourself with the technical aspects and GMP regulations (qualification + validation) you will initially carry out implementation work so we’re not throwing you in the deep end without proper training.
Your actual tasks:
- take part in projects involving new and existing machines;
- the planning, coordination and execution of projects or subactivities from the initial tender down to release for production;
- draw up ‘business cases’;
- draw up or review user and system requirements;
- draw up risk analyses and test protocols;
- review designs, design documents, ... and their technical evaluation;
- manage project budgets;
- monitor installation, engineering, qualification & validation activities;
- qualify systems in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment;
- follow-up and support of after sales activities (corrective maintenance) once the machines have been released for production;
- consult with the various parties at our customers such as production, technical service, quality and engineering;
- follow up and support complex technical interventions or improvements to the machines;
- carry out cause and risk analyses relating to the machines.
You report to eyetec’s technical director.
What is expected of you?
You hold a Professional Bachelor’s degree with several years of experience or an Industrial engineer/master’s degree in electronics, chemistry, electromechanics or automation, or equivalent work experience. If you have a different degree and think you are eligible for this position, please motivate this in your cover letter.
Ideally you have several years of experience with project engineering in a GMP environment. If you have no experience with inspection machines, washing machines, autoclaves, ... you will receive intensive training in the relevant processes and machines to support our projects. Moreover, if necessary, you will also receive training in pharmaceutical legislation (Good Manufacturing Practice).
Experience in a GMP environment, fault maintenance and/or knowledge of vision systems, autoclaves, washing machines and measurement and control systems is a plus.
Thanks to your strong communication skills you are fluent in Dutch and English. Basic French is a requirement, fluent French is a plus.
You boast strong technical writing skills.
You have an analytical mind that breaks down problems to arrive at the most appropriate and cost-efficient (technical) solution.
A regulated (GMP) environment doesn’t faze you: you adhere closely to the procedures of the pharmaceutical client.
And above all, you have the ambition to grow with a company in full expansion and delve into technology and project engineering.
You have a flexible and customer-oriented attitude.
What we offer?
- You have the chance to grow in a young and passionate company
- The opportunity to hone your high-tech technology and project management skills
- Our office is located in Turnhout, but we have a flexible working from home policy. You will be carrying out customer interventions in Belgium and the Netherlands; our suppliers are based in Italy.
Place of deployment?
Our office is located at Slachthuisstraat 96 in Turnhout.apply now