eyetec is an innovative and dynamic company, located in Turnhout with a national and international client base and global operations. eyetec is a renowned player in the world of pharmaceutical equipment, with increasing market shares.
eyetec is a small but growing team of curious team players who take pride in their job but also value the team dynamic. At eyetec we work independently and flexibly on a basis of trust. We also make room for fun, to increase the sense of belonging.
Are you passionate about pharmaceutical technology and ready to make your mark in an expanding company? Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
What will you be doing as a Lab Operator
As Lab Operator you’ll be part of our sample production team and you’ll be working as part of the team that in producing samples.
Specifically, this includes the following tasks:
Organizing incoming, transitional, and outgoing materials
- Working in a ‘laminar flow cabinet’
- Filling and sealing of containers such as bottles and syringes, …
- Using fine equipment to create defects such as:
■ tiny particles (100 microns and larger) of various materials
■ cracks in glass containers
- Cleaning containers
- Sterilising containers and components
- Taking digital pictures using a microscope
- Documenting results in Excel
- A ‘coverall’ and ‘hair net’ are required for some of the tasks
What is expected of you?
- You are punctual and organized. Documenting and working in a structured way comes naturally to you.
- You are PC-savvy and are skilled in Excel
- No specific experience is required. However, experience in a lab or GMP (pharma), especially in visual inspection is an added value.
Thanks to your strong communication skills, you can express yourself well in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
You don’t have any issues working in a regulated (GMP) environment: you meticulously adhere to the pharmaceutical client's procedures.
Most importantly, you are ambitious and willing to grow within a company in full expansion and to immerse yourself in this technology.
You are flexible and customer oriented.
- Drawing up periodic overviews of performed analyses
- Performing basic maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Supervising the correct implementation of procedures and rules with regard to hygiene, safety, quality and environment
- Describing results of measurements and analyses
- Registering follow-up data
- Performing chemical analyses
- Performing measurements and analyses
- Registering and transmitting data
- Developing protocols for analyses
- Receiving samples or sampling materials or products
What we offer
A full-time position where you will receive:
- Extensive training in an exceptional, exciting, and complex market.
- Opportunities to excel and grow within a young and dynamic company.
- Challenging assignments, an attractive salary, and extra-legal benefits.
Place of deployment
Our office is located at Slachthuisstraat 96 in Turnhout.apply now