eyetec is a trusted partner for healthcare industries, because of its combined experience in both compliance as well as technical aspects of pharmaceutical manufacturing, backed up by more than twenty years of experience in GMP manufacturing.
As our business is rapidly growing we are looking for talented people to join our team!
Are you passionate about pharmaceutical technology and ready to make your mark in an expanding company? Then you might be the person we’re looking for!
What will you be doing as a Lab Operator?
You’ll be part of our sample production team. Specifically, this includes the following tasks:
- Organizing incoming, transitional, and outgoing materials
- Working in a ‘laminar flow cabinet’
- Filling and sealing of containers such as bottles and syringes, …
- Using fine equipment to create defects such as:
- tiny particles (100 microns and larger) of various materials
- cracks in glass containers
- Cleaning containers
- Sterilising containers and components
- Taking digital pictures using a microscope
- Documenting results in Excel
- A ‘coverall’ and ‘hair net’ are required for some of the tasks
- You are punctual and organized. Documenting and working in a structured way comes naturally to you.
- You are PC-savvy and are skilled in Excel
- No specific experience is required. However, experience in a lab or GMP (pharma) environment, especially in visual inspection is an added value.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills, you can express yourself well in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You don’t have any issues working in a regulated (GMP) environment: you meticulously adhere to the pharmaceutical client's procedures.
- Most importantly, you are ambitious and willing to grow within a company in full expansion and to immerse yourself in this technology.
- You are flexible and customer oriented.
Drawing up periodic overviews of performed analyses
Performing basic maintenance of laboratory equipment
Supervising the correct implementation of procedures and rules with regard to hygiene, safety, quality and environment
Describing results of measurements and analyses
Registering follow-up data
Performing chemical analyses
Performing measurements and analyses
Registering and transmitting data
Developing protocols for analyses
Receiving samples or sampling materials or products
What we offer
A full-time position where you will receive:
- Extensive training in an exceptional, exciting, and complex market.
- Opportunities to excel and grow within a young and dynamic company.
- Challenging assignments, an attractive salary, and extra-legal benefits.
Our office is located in Turnhout.
Want to join our team? Apply now at [email protected]!